Location: Columbia, MO
Hours: Opening for fall semester with possible extension to spring semester. 10-20 hours per week, flexible hours. Extension of internship possible.
Requirements: Only self-driven, motivated individuals need apply. An interest in industrial engineering, programming and/or coding is required, as well as a solid work ethic, inventive thinking and a strong attention to detail. Experience in process management and design is a plus, but not required.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and revising web pages, databases and computer programs based on user input, business logic, current processes, programming standards and other inputs.
- Providing assistance to users having problems and conferring with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolving questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Reviewing software and making appropriate recommendations.
- Writing Internet and Intranet Web applications.
- Assisting with server administration.
- Assisting with assimilation of acquired ISP databases.
- HTML/PHP web design.
- Performing other duties as assigned.