Socket now offering TV service
Socket, a locally based Internet and telecom company, now offers its own digital television service to the Fulton and Millersburg areas. The service is delivered over Socket’s fiber network to provide crystal-clear picture quality and superior reliability.
“Our customers have been asking when we’ll be able to bring them television service and we are thrilled to announce the day is here!” said Carson Coffman, President and Co-Owner at Socket. “We are excited to bring our new Socket TV to customers with the same elite level of local customer support that our community has come to expect.”
Socket TV customers will receive the following:
- More than 170 premium television channels including favorites like ESPN, Disney, HGTV, the SEC Network and many more
- More HD channels than Charter
- DVR capabilities – watch one show while recording up to two other shows, or set to record while you aren’t watching
- Save up to 200 hours of your favorite shows/sports
- Connect multiple TVs in your home
- NO long-term contract
- All service provided by a well-known, local company with local technical and user support
Socket TV is currently available to homes on the company’s fiber network. This includes Fulton, as well as parts of rural Boone and Callaway Counties. The company also plans to bring Socket TV to other areas, including Columbia, in the future.
For more information, including a complete list of channels, please visit: http://www.socket.net/tv.
Founded in 1994, Socket is a Missouri-based telephone and Internet service provider with the largest service area in the state. Socket is a privately held company that provides families and businesses a choice for local and long-distance phone and Internet service. It combines the highest quality customer service with in-depth technical knowledge. Socket’s customers enjoy simple billing and quick, friendly service. For additional information, visit www.socket.net.