Socket Expands Fiber Network to Hallsville
June 11, 2020
Socket is proud to announce the expansion of its fiber-optic broadband network in Hallsville to both residential homes and businesses.
“We know businesses and residents in Hallsville are eager for fast, reliable internet,” said George Pfenenger, Socket CEO and co-owner. “We’re excited to bring the community another choice in providers, and we believe our local service and support are a great fit.”
With speeds up to one gigabit per second, fiber-optic technology is the fastest, most reliable connection available. Its large bandwidth capacity is considered future-proof and will accommodate increased internet usage for decades to come. Here are some Socket Fiber internet facts:
• 100x FASTER than DSL
• Unaffected by storms and outside interference, unlike satellite and DSL
• Capable of connecting dozens of devices at once, including streaming video and gaming
• Unaffected speeds during peak usage, unlike cable or DSL
• No data caps or throttling
• Locally owned, and operated company
• Supported by experienced local technicians and a friendly customer service team
• Future-proof technology – we are able to increase available speeds as technology evolves
• No contracts, hidden fees, or introductory pricing
• The price given is the price on your bill, not a penny more
Residential home installations are scheduled to begin this summer. For residential customers, Socket Fiber is only $50/gig, not a penny more. Businesses can learn more about Socket services and request a quote by calling 573-696-2001, or visiting .
Founded in 1994, Socket is a Missouri-based telephone and internet service provider with the largest service area in the state. Socket is a privately held company that provides families and businesses a choice for local and long-distance phone and internet service. It combines the highest quality customer service with in-depth technical knowledge. Socket’s customers enjoy simple billing and quick, friendly service. For additional information, visit .