Socket Expands Fiber Network to New Franklin
June 23, 2020
Socket is proud to announce the expansion of its fiber-optic broadband network in New Franklin to both residential homes and businesses.
“We’re very excited to expand our fiber network to the community,” said George Pfenenger, Socket CEO and co-owner. “We know businesses and residents in New Franklin are eager for fast, reliable internet. We believe our local service and support are a great fit.”
With speeds up to one gigabit per second, fiber-optic technology is the fastest, most reliable connection available. Its large bandwidth capacity is considered future-proof and will accommodate increased internet usage for decades to come. Here are some Socket Fiber internet facts:
• 100x FASTER than DSL
• Unaffected by storms and outside interference, unlike satellite and DSL
• Capable of connecting dozens of devices at once, including streaming video and gaming
• Unaffected speeds during peak usage, unlike cable or DSL
• No data caps or throttling
• Locally owned, and operated company
• Supported by experienced local technicians and a friendly customer service team
• Future-proof technology – we are able to increase available speeds as technology evolves
• No contracts, hidden fees, or introductory pricing
• The price given is the price on your bill, not a penny more
Construction has begun and installs are anticipated to begin within 60 days. For residential customers, Socket Fiber is only $60/gig, not a penny more. Businesses can learn more about Socket services and request a quote by calling 660-848-5990, or visiting www.socket.net/newfranklin.
Founded in 1994, Socket is a Missouri-based telephone and internet service provider with the largest service area in the state. Socket is a privately held company that provides families and businesses a choice for local and long-distance phone and internet service. It combines the highest quality customer service with in-depth technical knowledge. Socket’s customers enjoy simple billing and quick, friendly service. For additional information, visit .