Socket Telecom is seeking an outgoing individual to join their team as the Office Manager. This key player will maximize their exceptional administrative, organization and customer service skills while overseeing the general flow of office operations and customer interactions at the Socket front desk.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
RECEPTION DESK -
- Provide support to customers/visitors at the receptionist desk by assisting them as they pay/reconcile a bill, return equipment, inquire about Socket services or connect with staff.
- Oversee the schedule of the receptionist desk; coordinating with intern staff and other administrative support to ensure continual coverage during office hours.
- Coordinate with other customer service, accounting and technical support staff to adjust or correct any processes or escalate customer issues as they arise.
OFFICE MANAGER -
- Coordinate general office and building maintenance:
- scheduling lawn care, office cleaning, building repairs and equipment maintenance;
- researching service/equipment prices and collecting quotes from vendors to ensure fiscally sound management.
- Be responsible for ordering office,
- Monitor office meeting space availability and reservations.
- Support leadership and Human Resources teams in the interview and recruitment process, helping with interview scheduling and candidate communication.
- Participate in the execution of Socket employee events as needed.
Job Type: Full-time