Phone Bill Audit Specialist:
As the Phone Bill Audit Specialist, you will perform all accounting functions as they relate to phone bill accounts payable, and the auditing of extensive amounts of funds in annual phone bills, including the related coding and accrual of those phone bills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Examine Regulated and Un-Regulated phone bills and ensure compliance with Interconnection Agreements, Federal Regulation and Dispute Resolution.
- Focus on identifying billing disputes with other phone companies according to FCC regulations and Interconnection Agreements and referring them to the Inquiry & Dispute Specialist.
- Ensure proper payment and reporting in conjunction with legal agreements and regulations.
- Monitor compliance with FCC rules as necessary.
- Ensure expenses and liabilities are recorded in the proper periods according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Performs some accounts payable functions.
- Maintenance and tracking of phone bill records and files, including annual storage of files.