Client Technical Support Specialist:
The Client Technical Support Specialist provides quality technical support to current Socket business customers via phone, fax, and e-mail. Responsibilities included troubleshooting, problem solving, documentation of customer interaction, calling in and following up on trouble tickets, and contributing to the collective resources and knowledge of the Business Center department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer technical queries from current business customer about how to utilize Socket products and services via phone, fax, email or other means.
- Fully documents customer interactions in the ticket tracking system.
- Position necessitates a strong sense of the customer and ability to engage with customers directly and in a professional manner.
- Researches incidents that require resources not available at the time of the customer contact, or those that require time without user input. Follows through to insure all problems are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction..
- Completes all Business ADSL builds, suspensions, reactivations, and removals in a timely manner, ensuring customer’s services are ready on their go-live date and the accuracy of router configurations.
- Opens ILEC trouble tickets for ADSL and xDSL capable loops, including follow-ups with the ILEC and customer, until the issues are resolved.
- Escalates all dissatisfied customers and special issues when needed. Completes all documentation of the contact before escalating any customer.
- Authorizes requests for DSL modem replacements.
- Assists Tier I and II Technical Support Representatives with trouble shooting and answering questions.
- Makes outbound calls notifying Business customers of upcoming maintenance and network outages.
- Refers prospective business customers to Business Sales for follow-up.
- Acts as a backup to the Business Center Coordinator in-bound phone queue.
- Acts as backup to the Technical Support in-bound phone queue.
- Properly routes current business customer’s requests for new services, change in services, and/or cancellations to their account representative, or the Business Center Coordinators.