Socket is seeking a dynamic individual for a service provisioning position. Primary responsibilities include voice, data and networking equipment setup. Person in this position must be a quick learner, have a strong technical aptitude and maintain strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Individuals in this position require ability to multitask and to interpret information in a fast-paced environment. Strong attention to details is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Voice, Data and Networking Equipment Provisioning
- Perform customer advocate duties while maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times, especially during high stress situations
- Tests, turns up and documents all aspects of circuit, switch, PSAX, OPTI, Ethernet, Broadworks provisioning
- Works in conjunction with field service technicians to troubleshoot and resolve provisioning issues
- Works with Sales Executives and Sales Engineer(s) to ensure builds are accurate
- Ensures all customer builds are completed prior to service delivery due date
- Assists with escalated Business Center trouble tickets
- Escalates turn-up issues internally to NOC and/or various Socket vendors on behalf of the customer to ensure timely delivery of Socket services
- Configures associated network equipment specified in sales orders and trouble tickets.