Location: Columbia, MO
Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess a valid Class E driver’s license as well as a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Performing tasks involving physical labor at construction sites.
- Assisting equipment operators and other construction site workers.
- Operating hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, and a variety of other equipment and tools.
- Cleaning and preparing sites, digging trenches, setting braces to support the sides of excavations, and cleaning up rubble, debris and other waste materials.
- May be required to work in enclosed spaces, trenches, or elevated work areas.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Return To Job Listings