The Marketing Manager is a key leader of the company’s marketing and consumer sales teams and is responsible for developing and managing the company’s overall marketing and consumer sales efforts throughout Missouri, ensuring alignment with the company’s overall business strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
This position may primarily focus on the following marketing segments:
- Event Planning
- Public Relations
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of the marketing representatives and interns.
- Research and implement marketing and communication actions to increase customer retention, loyalty and satisfaction.
- Review Socket’s customer growth on a monthly basis and developing specific marketing actions based on data trends.
- Place and tracking print and radio advertisements in state-wide media.
- Radio, print, web, yellow pages and billboard.
- Create and managing mass printing and mailing projects.
- Direct mail, bill inserts; wholesale and acquisition letters
- Direct new and improving current customer communications.
- All customer touch points; and add new video and Web applications
- Direct the company’s public appearances throughout Missouri.
- Festivals, trade shows, charity/golf events, chamber events
- Develop Socket’s public relations plan and directing the department’s efforts.
- Manage relationships with outside marketing consultants.
- Work to enhance and evolve Socket’s company branding.
- Approve charitable donations.
- Internet Grant Program; non-profit solicitations
- Direct updates to company Web sites.
- Support any and all product and market research.
- Set departmental goals.
- Work with the company president to create and manage the marketing expense budget
- Hire the department’s personnel.