Telecom Sales Executive:
Location: Columbia, MO
Requirements: Qualified applicants must possess a minimum of four years related college, trade school, or job-related experience in telecom or technology field as well as three years of business-to-business selling experience. Candidates must also be strong in sales and negotiation with good customer relations and time management skills.
- Exceeding established monthly sales quotas on a month-over-month basis.
- Providing accurate monthly sales forecasts.
- Developing new sales opportunities through various prospecting methods. Prospecting time should be scheduled on the weekly calendar to insure that it’s a priority.
- Maintaining existing customer relationships and develop additional opportunities within those assigned accounts.
- Coordinating with Engineering and Sales Support to complete product configuration and installation.
- Accurately completing all customer contract paperwork and process customer transactions such as orders and quotes in a timely fashion.
- Participating in customer-facing events like Lunch & Learns, trade shows and expos booths as required.
- Develop and follow an individual Business Plan that is to be submitted at the beginning of each year.