Service Delivery Coordinator:
Location: Columbia, MO
Requirements: Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) or equivalent; or 6-10 years of related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Order Management and Customer Service preferred. A minimum of 4 years’ experience in provisioning and design required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Managing, planning, and directing the overall order and service related activities for the company’s customer service function to ensure all expectations and intervals are met.
- Implementing the appropriate provisioning plan for each customer.
- Maintaining and updating documentation for standardization.
- Managing internal resources (tangible and intangible) to meet deadlines.
- Managing escalations against vendors when dates are slipped or are in jeopardy.
- Coordinating vendor meets and testing activities.
- Tracking orders and provide status to staff and outside vendors/carriers.
- Performing other duties as assigned.