Hours: Fall opening, 10-15 hours per week. Extension of internship possible.
Pay: Hourly rate based on experience, with opportunity for incentives.
Requirements: Seeking a driven, motivated individual looking to assist Socket’s business sales department. A passion for helping customers is required, as well as a solid work ethic, inventive thinking and exceptional organizational skills. Must have a laptop computer and an acceptable driving record. Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required.
Potential tasks for Socket’s sales intern include (but are not limited to):
- Build and improve Socket’s database by obtaining correct and valid information on potential business customers.
- Communicate with potential customers in new service areas via phone or canvassing.
- Collect email addresses from potential customers to help build Socket’s email list.
- Speak knowledgeably and confidently about Socket’s business services.
- Represent Socket and share information about business services at local trade shows and events.
- Assist with personalized mailings to potential customers
Socket is a fast-paced company looking for a creative, hard-working, and professional individual to help sell its fast, reliable fiber-optic services throughout the state of Missouri. We offer a fun working environment and a one-of-a-kind experience!