Location: Columbia, MO (2703 Clark Lane)
Hours: Spring/Summer opening, approximately 20 hours per week (flexible scheduling). Occasional weekend hours. Extension of internship through the fall semester possible.
Pay: Hourly rate based on experience, with opportunity for incentives.
Requirements: Only self-driven, motivated, high-energy personalities need apply. A passion for marketing and advertising are required, as well as a solid work ethic, inventive thinking and exceptional organizational skills. Must have a laptop computer and an acceptable driving record. Experience in advertising, public relations and/or event planning is a plus.
Position Responsibilities: Assist Socket’s marketing department in managing projects pertaining, but not limited to:
- Assisting with planning and executing internal and external events.
- Writing, sending and tracking email campaigns to current and potential customers.
- Coordinating advertising projects such as yard signs and door hangers.
- Contacting vendors and media representatives to coordinate projects and promote events.
- Assisting with copywriting for advertising and company blogs.
- Updating company and customer websites.
- Assisting with social media campaigns and creating content for Facebook and Twitter.
- Designing flyers, postcards and other printed materials that adhere to Socket's brand standards.
Other Skills: Any experience with the following are beneficial, though not required -
- Premiere Pro
- Basic HTML
- Google Analytics
Socket is a fast-paced company looking for a creative, hard-working, and professional individual to help market its residential and business telephone and internet services throughout the state of Missouri. We offer a fun working environment and a one-of-a-kind marketing experience!
Please send a resume, cover letter and work samples (copywriting or graphic design) to Theresa Lichty at firstname.lastname@example.org.