Field Services Technician:
Location: Columbia, MO
Requirements: Qualified candidates must possess a clean driving record and an associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent; or 2-3 years of related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Order Processing and Customer Service preferred. Experience installing CAT 3 and CAT 5 cabling as well as LAN/WAN experience is required. Candidates must be fast learners.
- Maintaining written installation procedures.
- Testing all services and products after installation.
- Working with customer service staff and customer, to resolve issues.
- Handling questions and concerns presented by customers and vendors.
- Communicating with various LECs to resolve issues affecting port dates.
- Completing customer number port by working with the customer’s PBX vendor and/or Alarm system vendor to ensure successful turn-up of services prior to and during customer transition.
- Completing tasks on time.
- Performing other duties as assigned.