Business Center Coordinator:
Location: Columbia, MO
Requirements: Qualified candidates must have an Associate’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience in the Telecommunications/Internet field is preferred. Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills, a positive & professional attitude, and a desire to succeed. Must have the ability to multitask, work with little supervision and as a team.
- Answering and directing all business client phone calls.
- Interacting with Business Center Analysts, Network Operations, Account Executives and other departments where necessary to insure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Acting as a backup to the Business Center Analyst in-bound phone queue.
- Making outbound calls for upcoming network maintenance, 6 month follow up calls and emails, and completes surveys for closed tickets. Sending survey results to the Director of Customer Care and Business Center Supervisor.
- Filing documents for new and current customers. Maintaining the filing system both in the file cabinet and on the fileserver.
- Contacting various Telcos with problems or questions regarding ADSL service orders, either through direct contact or via submission of trouble tickets.
- Performing all cancellation of ADSL service by placing orders with the various ILECs for residential and business customers, updating changes in customer status and documenting cancellations in the appropriate interfaces.
- Placing Change of Responsibility (COR) and POTS orders/transfers with the various ILECs.