Business Technical Support:
Location: Columbia, MO
Requirements: Qualified candidates must be a high school graduate or possess a General Education Degree (GED). Four years related college, trade school, or two years job-related experience in customer or technical service field preferred. ATSA/IN required; ATSA-UCAS, -UCSS, -IPBG, -UTM and Broadworks training preferred. Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills, a positive & professional attitude, as well as a desire to succeed. Must have a strong technical aptitude, ability to multitask, work with little supervision and as a team.
- Answering technical queries from current business customer about how to utilize Socket products and services via phone, fax, email or other means.
- Fully documenting customer interactions in the ticket tracking system.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving technical issues affecting Socket’s business customers.
- Providing timely and consistent follow up to Socket’s business customers.
- Contributing to the collective resources and knowledge of the Business Center department.
- Opening ILEC trouble tickets for ADSL and xDSL capable loops, including follow-ups with the ILEC and customer, until the issues are resolved.
- Making outbound calls notifying business customers of upcoming maintenance and network outages.
- Escalating all dissatisfied customers and special issues when needed. Completing all documentation of the contact before escalating any customer.
- Performing other duties as assigned.